Top acne regime

« ...Blue light therapy can also be used in conjunction with red light therapy. The red light promotes faster healing of the skin. It has been reported that healing occurs up to 200% faster when blue and red light treatments are used combined. Blue and Red light therapy is effective for about 86% of people. This treatment has been effective for about 86% of people being treated....
...Today, the earth is covered with more dust and pollutants than the fresh air that we need to breathe. This huge amount of dust and imbalance in the physical environment leads to a number of irritating skin problems....»

«...It took me over 4 years to discover these natural acne treatments, because at the time it was all about trial and error. At the time of me searching for the cures, no one had actually had proof that they worked. So I took the cures, but my own twist on them, tried them out and carried on using them if they worked. Let me tell you, I tried hundreds of these cures, but I found these 3 to be the most effective natural treatments;...»
Full Text: depotdetermidal.blogspot.com

tags: raw food diet garlic cures acne, second month of pregnancy gas cramps acne, best treatment for pcos acne